In the time to trading did you ever notice what is going in your mind and head? What kind of thinking and feeling is going through your mind? In this article, I am going to talk about these things.
During trading you may have thoughts like:
- In the middle of a winning trade in which you have earned quite a handsome amount suddenly you feel like being worried about if the market goes against you at any time so it may take some of your profit.
- When you are in a winning streak in trade, it will make you overconfident and optimistic. They will give you a vibe that you cannot lose any trade and you are like a master of trading.
- When you are in losing trade it acts the exact opposite. You become so nervous that you may think that trading is not for you and you should quit it.
- Sometimes after you make a few lose you try not to follow your trading rules rather than become aggressive to earn your lost amount and as result you think about going for an insane amount of lot size which will raise your risk.
- You can think about the credit card bill you have to pay or you don’t have enough money to buy certain things you like which you result in you to become anxious.
- You might be worried about your family and friend about how then think about you and you want them to think that you are going to a good place through trading for your living.
This list can go on and on.
If you are thinking about these things without knowing you are thinking then you are a slave of your thoughts. Visit https://www.home.saxo/en-sg/products/cfds to learn the details of CFD trading business.
We are a species that spends most of the time of our lives in thoughts. It is a very natural thing for the human mind and it always jumps from thoughts to think without taking any rest. From the time we wake up from bed to the moment we go to sleep, our mind jumps from one thought to another, and even in time of sleep. It is mostly created by us and they come from nowhere and give us a subconscious journey to that thought and certainly, it goes away and gives another thought to take the place. You might think about how the market going to act the next day and certainly, you are thinking about the movie you watched last night or what you did last summer and it took away our attention from the main thing. If it often happens when you are maybe a slave of your thoughts. Having thoughts is not a bad thing, it is what makes us different than other species in the world. But you must need to control your thought to a certain extend. Because without thought art, science will not be born.
So in trading thoughts are very helpful if you use it in a certain way. For example, you may be thinking about opening an entry because your chart set up is saying so, but in your mind, you may think about it might go wrong. You are doubting your mind and this thing is good. Because of this feeling, you might give a second thought about that position which will help to judge your decision again before act upon it. Without this though you might not give a second thought and you might open the position. The thought makes us conscious about certain things that may occur. It gives us doubt and makes us more aware of what might go wrong if we make any mistakes. You thought doesn’t exist in the world but you may experience it in your thoughts and no one else will experience it.
So having thoughts is good if you can use it positively. Don’t become the slave of your thought. The thought makes us more conscious about the consequence that might occur if we don’t act in a certain way.
Leave a Reply